MegaFandeck ® is a powerful tool to professionally manages color formulas.
Is the logic complement of manual and automatic colorant dispensers commonly used in paint stores and coating production sites.
- Unlimited product lines, fandecks and formulas.
- Unlimited personal database where to save customised formulas and customers' products.
- History always available with the latest selected formulas and colors.
- Formula calculated for different can sizes, units and paint characteristics.
- Formula can be visualised in different units and formats.
- Factory's formulas and components data can be encrypted to avoid uncontrolled modifications.
- Interface with popular automatic colorants dispensers.
- Realistic color swatches are use to immediately identify color codes and formula's components.
- Full control on creating or modifying formulas. Different editing modes available.
- Possibility to adjust the formula based on a single component new value.
- Adjust of the formula based on percentage calculation.
Cost calculator and price grouping
- Immediate calculation of any formula cost.
- Customisable price-lists according to specific customers' groups or product ranges.
- Simple editing of components' costs and price-lists settings.
- Total formula cost always quickly visible from the main application window.
- Price editing is password protected.
- Customisable label layout and content.
- Label can be printed automatically after sending the formula to an automatic dispenser.
- From the label printing function is possible to select any printer installed under Windows.
- Complementary colors can be automatically calculated and matched.
- Themes and harmonies can be created.
- Formulas for each created color is immediately available.
- Look-up and match (depending on the instrument in use) color samples.
- Look-up and match pre-stored color collections. It's an easy way to retrieve formulas for competitors' colors.
- Selection of the best match based on color delta or on formula cost.
- Interfaces with spectrophotometers, chromameters and RGB color sensors. In particular the majority of last generation color sensors, like Datacolor Spider Print, Colorix's Colorcatch, the Cube or the Nix, have been interfaced.
- Low-cost color sensors are used in order to achieve color matching capabilities with a very limited investment.
- Last selected formula details always available.
- Statistics about products and bases consumption.
- Statistics about color collections access.
- Statistics about components/colorants consumption.
- All statistics are password protected.
- All statistics can be exported as file and are compatible with common text editors and spreadsheet applications.
- MegaFandeck's logo can be customised with user's graphics.
- Label layout and content can be easily modified.
- The application is compatible with any Windows localisation and user's language. Software content can be translated by the end user without recompiling the executable.
- Formula book content is fully customisable.
- No more complicated activation processes of your software licenses, no unpractical hardware keys.
- Simple, immediate activation process, completely under your control.
- A dedicated Web server, in a fully protected environment, will let you manage all software downloads and license activations. 24/7, Real-time, wherever you are located in the world.
High compatibility and portability
- The software is designed to run on all Windows versions from XP all the way up to the latest Windows 10.
- Localised Windows versions are supported and it can be easily translated in any language even by the end user.
- Installer and executable files are small and occupy few MB of disk space. No need to install .NET, Java or heavy software frameworks in order to run it.
- It's the perfect solution when old computers or industrial hardware are available.